LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties
, the industry leader in aftermarket drop-in performance parts for firearms, and best known for its work with the Smith & Wesson M&P line of pistols, announced the upcoming release of the new Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock pistols.
The new Glock Action Enhancement Trigger replaces the factory polymer trigger with an anodized aluminum trigger body featuring a center mounted pivoting safety. The trigger reduces pre-travel and overall travel, shortens the reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset and delivers a crisp trigger break.
The new Glock Action Enhancement Trigger will be available equipped with a Glock Gen 3 Factory Trigger Bar, part #102-110, for $99.95, or as a stand alone replacement trigger, part #102-112, for $79.95. The stand alone trigger requires use of a customer supplied factory trigger bar.
The new Glock Action Enhancement Trigger will be available for pre-order from select online retailers and will begin shipping in mid October. Dealers and distributors can order the new trigger by contacting Apex at email@example.com
or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications:
– Black anodized aluminum trigger
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Reduces pre-travel, and overall travel
– Shortens reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Apex Part #: 102-110 (Action Enhancement Trigger with Gen 3 Factory Trigger Bar)
– Apex Part #: 102-112 (Action Enhancement Trigger)
– MSRP: $99.95 for the Trigger with Gen 3 Trigger Bar
– MSRP: $79.95 for the Action Enhancement Trigger
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com
>, like Apex Tactical on Facebook
or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter
. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube channel