SureFire has completely re-invented its Dedicated Shotgun Forend WeaponLights from the top. The new DSF-Series Shotgun Forend models are the latest addition to SureFire's class of integrated weapon-mounted lights. All DSF models feature an ultra-high-output of 600 lumens on its high setting and 200 lumens on its lower setting. Additional features include a precision reflector, ambidextrous switching, and sleek high-impact polymer that is textured for a secure grip in any tactical situation.
The new Dedicated Shotgun Forend models are designed to replace the factory forends on the Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590, Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal (FNH) P-12, Benelli M1 Super 90 and M2 models. No permanent modification to host weapon is necessary for installation, and all models seamlessly integrate into place of the factory forend.
The DSF features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switches on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters. Selecting the LED's output is achieved by activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the output-mode selector switch until the desired output level (600 or 200 lumens) is set. The selected output can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary activation, and it stays at that output level until reset. Every DSF-Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
All DSF models produce tactical-level light (over 50 lumens) for 3 hours on two 123A lithium batteries.
The DSF-870 MSRP is $375.00. The DSF-1300/F2 and DSF-M1/M2 MSRP for $395.00 and they are available for purchase through authorized SureFire dealer's, calling SureFire at 800-828-8809, or going online at www.surefire.com
Features and Benefits:
• Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting and 200 lumens, with nearly twice the runtime, on its high setting
• Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with reach and plenty of surround light for close-quarter applications and beyond
• Ergonomic switching: output-mode-selector switch, momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, system-disable switch on bottom
• Slender, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure hold
• Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make WeaponLight rugged, durable, and weatherproof
• Powered by two included 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
• Backed by SureFire's No-Hassle Promise
MEDIA CONTACT: Thomas Carlson (714) 545-9444 ext 5117