Grand Island, NE – SnapSafe® In-Wall Safes install securely between wall studs safeguarding valuables out-of-sight. In-Wall Safes are available in two sizes – a 22-inch and a 44-inch-tall version – depending on individual storage needs. SnapSafe makes peace of mind made easy with its new In-Wall Safes.
The In-Wall Safe mounts flush against the wall allowing concealment behind pictures, furniture or other household objects without detection. If discovered, its 16-gauge steel body and extra-thick 8-gauge door thwart unauthorized access. An innovative latch mechanism maximizes usable interior space while hidden hinges impede prying and cutting attacks on the container. Thanks to its innovative design, it fits perfectly between wall studs that use the industry-standard 16-inch on-center spacing; the pre-drilled safe then lags tight to the framing using the included bolts. SnapSafe In-Wall Safes are easy to install in minutes, and the design allows orienting the door for either a left- or right-hand opening.
A battery-powered electronic keypad provides quick entry to the In-Wall Safe. After entering the access code, its spring-assist door opens and reveals the safe’s contents. The lock has audio and LED warnings when the battery levels are running low. And just in case, SnapSafe includes a barrel key backup.
Removable storage shelves customize the interior layout, accommodating different-sized objects. On the floor, a padded mat prevents damage to delicate items. Magnetic jewelry and key hooks organize smaller pieces. Likewise, a magnetic document holder stows essential papers on the door in a flat and accessible location.
The SnapSafe In-Wall Safe is an affordable, concealable security container that fits perfectly into any home.
SnapSafe In-Wall Safe Features:
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel body with an extra-thick 8-gauge steel door
- Innovative latch mechanism maximizes usable interior space
- Spring-assist door
- Durable powder-coated light grey finish
- Electronic keypad for quick entry; includes barrel key for backup
- Audio and LED visual warning light when the batteries are running low
- 4 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Removable storage shelves
- Magnetic jewelry/key hooks
- Magnetic document holder
- Padded floor mat
- Designed to fit 16-inch on-center framing; mounts flush to the wall
- Ability to orient opening left or right
- Includes lag bolts for installation
- Available in two sizes to suit personal needs
In-Wall Safe Specifications:
- Exterior: 16.25" x 22" x 4"
- Shelves: 3
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Price: $287.99
In-Wall Safe Tall Specifications:
- Exterior: 16.25" x 44" x 4"
- Shelves: 5
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Price: $440.99
SnapSafe® is owned by Hornady® Manufacturing, a family-owned, third-generation business that has been designing, machining and producing bullets, ammunition, reloading products and security products since 1949.