PEORIA, Ariz. – Dealers are invited to visit Apex Tactical Specialties to take advantage of show specials and the 'Hot Buy' during the Sports Inc. 2020 Outdoor Sporting Goods Show taking place February 12-15 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Apex will be showcasing their industry leading line of aftermarket trigger kits and parts. Apex’s ever expanding product line is the ideal addition for any firearms retailer carrying the most popular firearms sold today. Among the upgrades available from Apex are those for the:
– CZ Shadow 2 and 75 B models
– Glock, including Gen 3/4, Gen 5 and Slim Frame models
– FN 509, FNS and FNS Compact
– Ruger Mk IV and Mk IV 22/45
– Sig Sauer P320
– Smith & Wesson M&P and M&P M2.0
– Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and Shield 2.0
– Smith & Wesson SDVE
– Walther PPQ
Apex also offers:
– Heavy Duty Striker for the FN 509
– 9mm Barrels for the M&P, M&P M2.0, SD9VE and FN 509
– Grips for the CZ Scorpion
– Extended Mag Releases for CZ P10 models
– Revolver Hammers
– 1911 Hammers
– FN 509 Disassembly Fixture
– Armorer’s Block, Armorer’s Tray and Barrel Fitting Jigs
For more information on Sports Inc. or the 2020 Outdoor Sporting Goods Show, visit www.sportsinc2.com.
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.