American Outdoor Brands Corporation Seeks SEO-SEM Supervisor for Battenfeld Technologies location
American Outdoor Brands Corporation is seeking a SEO-SEM Supervisor for their Battenfeld Technologies location in Columbia, MO.
The SEO/SEM Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for BTI. The desired candidate will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with many different customer channels as well as advertising channels. Responsibilities will include search and display-driven PPC campaigns in major search engines, performance analysis and reporting. The ideal candidate will support all aspects of paid campaigns, from strategy development, keyword research, campaign activation, budget management, optimization, reporting support and analysis. Additionally, they will be involved in numerous other digital marketing and advertising projects. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in complex organic and paid campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute implementation of marketing departments SEO/SEM's strategy
- Perform keyword research in coordination with BTI's business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of all internal websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development directly related to SEO/SEM/SERP optimization goals -- general and keyword specific
- Help to support and optimize marketing content team for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute SEO/SEM communication strategies in coordination with content and brand managers.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Help manage and evaluate web analytics dashboards in order to develop SEO strategies and enhance current positioning
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Strategize, launch, manage and optimize organic and paid digital marketing campaigns
- Research keywords for a long-term strategy
- Manage and execute on all online conversion optimization strategies
- Help support all inbound marketing initiatives/campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. The duties and responsibilities listed above may be changed or supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree --preferably relevant to Business Administration/ Marketing
- Passion for the outdoors/outdoor industry
- 2+ years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Adwords certification
- Experience in working within a marketing/ business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (such as Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
Competencies and Skills:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Knowledge of Landing page optimization and strategy
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Expertise in SERP competition analysis
- Expertise in Google Adwords and Bing Ads; proficiency with Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ad Editor
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continuous improvement
- Innovative and creative, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and passion to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Team worker -- ready to work with internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Some work is required in "off-hours" for business meetings/company events.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Ability to move about facility on regular basis to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Visual and hearing acuity.
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment and Personal Protective Equipment:
- General office environment, with some exposure to plant environment, with fork lift and other general hazards.
- Exposure to the outdoors, unstable ground, and some climbing.
Drug Free Environment
To apply, please use the following link: