ACCOKEEK, Md. – Benelli USA is currently seeking a Digital Strategy Manager to join its talented team at the company's corporate office, located in Accokeek, Maryland.
The Digital Strategy Manager will develop and execute digital strategies as a key partner in Benelli USA's internal Marketing team. This individual should be a team player and a self-starter with the ability to align social media, websites and digital advertising in support of overarching brand direction and company business objectives. The Digital Strategy Manager will implement plans that drive awareness, engagement and online traffic for five Benelli USA brands: Benelli, Franchi, Stoeger, Uberti USA and Stoeger Airguns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains strategic website and social media editorial calendars and schedules to align with branding efforts, product initiatives, sales programs and seasonal interests
- Provides clear and concise direction for the creation of compelling content
- Determines and communicates social and digital channel options and value to the organization
- Is a forward-thinker with a clear understanding of best practices, digital trends, competitive online campaigns and potential improvements or changes in the digital landscape that could impact plans and strategies
- Has a keen working knowledge of SEO, SEM, digital advertising, social media best practices, email marketing, user experience, landing page development and website management
- Determines, tracks and reports regularly on the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts
- Runs periodic competitive analysis of other sites
- Makes recommendations on digital advertising platforms, tools and budgets to support calendars and drive awareness and engagement online that align with Benelli USA KPIs and business objectives
- Maintains brand standards, accuracy and quality of content with a consistent look and feel throughout all online properties for each brand
- Determines appropriate point-of-contact for various site-related questions from social media and websites
- Duties as assigned by Management
Creates error-free work that meets the criteria set forth by the VP of Brand Marketing
Meets deadline, project and budget parameters
Negotiates rates of pay and conditions, manages business affairs, and/or liaises with and directs third parties
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and forge relationships with members of the Marketing team, other internal associates, and with external vendors, personalities and partners
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in digital content creation, direction and management
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of social media and website CMS
- A keen understanding of firearms (especially shotguns) and hunting techniques and terminology (particularly waterfowl and upland hunting)
- Ability to manage a budget for online and digital efforts
- Experience with managing social media content and schedules on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Experience with ratings & reviews, influencer marketing, and paid media strategies would be a plus
- Knowledge of social media and website analytics software
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. or higher preferred, or any combination of education and training which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described.
- 5+ years of managing digital strategy for a company or agency, digital consulting, or advisory experience.
General Job Requirements:
Work with other technical and non-technical staff to organize and implement creation of related projects.
Working Conditions/Physical Job Requirements:
The primary duties of this class are performed in a general office and field environment. Requires sufficient clarity of speech and hearing which permits the employee to discern verbal instructions, communicate effectively, hear within the normal range of conversation, and carry on telephone communication. Requires sufficient vision which permits the employee to comprehend written work instructions; comprehend, prepare, and review a wide variety of written, video and electronic materials. Sufficient mobility, flexibility, and physical reflex which permits the employee to bend or stoop repeatedly, sit or stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and work in a studio, production, and office environment. Must be able to travel to remote areas, including transporting hunting equipment.
Domestic travel – 15% International travel – 2%
Job Type: Full-time
- managing digital strategy: 5 years
- firearms and hunting: 5 years
To apply visit https://www.indeed.com/job/digital-strategy-manager-5fefd4613412e701