Leica Sport Optics is seeking a digital marketing specialist/administrator for a full time position based in our Allendale, NJ office. This position reports directly to the Director of Sport Optics, and coordinates with a network of national and international agencies and internal teams.
The ideal candidate will have an avid interest in all areas of digital marketing and will be responsible for content development from creative to execution. This position will be instrumental in supporting, developing and executing national marketing initiatives and supporting Leica's retail network in their digital marketing efforts. Strong content writing skills are required.
The administrative portion of the position involves supporting external staff and sales representatives, customer service, record keeping, trade show coordination, inventory management and travel arrangements. Domestic travel is required on occasion. International travel may also be required.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
· Experience / knowledge of hunting and/or birding is an asset
· 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing working across various media, social and digital creative a must
· Experience managing successful digital campaigns, agencies and vendors
· Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communication, business, or related field
· Clear understanding of digital media, including social sites, blogs, forums and the tools necessary to reach online consumer communities
· Clear understanding of online communities, understanding their needs, gaining their trust and participating in those communities
· Trustworthy and able to work independently. Hands-on/Take charge personality.
· The ability to follow directions, sometimes from multiple sources, and determine priorities
Submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com
Please, no "generic resumes" or "mass mailings". Only genuinely interested candidates who submit personalized applications will be considered. References are not necessary with initial application.