February 16, 2017 |
Kai Seeks National Account Sales Specialist
Kai USA Ltd. The manufacturer of Kershaw Knives, Zero Tolerance Knives and Shun Cutlery in Tualatin, OR, has an immediate opening for a National Account Sales Specialist.
The primary duties of the National Account Sales Specialist will be to:
- Manage all aspects of Sales and Marketing for the assigned national accounts.
- Implement short- and long-range account plans to achieve management objectives and exceed customer expectations by providing account strategies, sales forecasts, pricing, competitive directions.
- Measure, track and analyse assigned accounts' business, adjusting strategies as needed to meet goals.
- Create and execute strategies to maximize revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed all quarterly sales goals and perform work responsibilities.
- Use internal reporting tools to provide high-level operational support to internal and external customers in order to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Manage and execute on-action items resulting from business reviews, customer requests and customer visits
- Develop territory and account specific business plans and objectives tied to the strategic direction of the Director of Sales.
- Implement strategic plans to insure growth in the assigned accounts.
- Coordinate all manufacturers' representatives in territory and monitor reps' performance on a monthly basis.
- Work with internal team members, including customer service, accounting, production and logistics departments.
- Provide customer and market input to assist the team in developing new product strategy and direction.
- Provide sales training and applications support to existing and new representatives, including policies, processes, new products, and existing products.
- Assist in developing pricing strategies using sound business judgment.
- Maintain account knowledge for all existing and new account business within sales accounts.
- Travel to accounts and reps, as needed.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
The qualified candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience in the sporting goods/hardware industry or a closely related industry. We are looking for a proven self-starter with an outgoing personality.
- Experience in the sporting goods/hardware industry or a closely related industry as noted above
- Ability to build credible relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to find creative solutions to dynamic problems
- Proven negotiation skills
- Computer literacy
© Copyright 2008-2017 The Tactical Wire. All Rights Reserved.